009: Developing Grit Through Building a Self Esteem and Confidence Mindset w/ Jonny PardoeDec 01, 2020
A superpower of resilience and generating a creating flow. Having grit and resilience is a major element of flow.
He finds mornings and evenings highest time of day when he is in flow.
Internal locus of control and how we have control over our own lives. Finding what we have control over and what we don’t.
Gaby Bernstein - https://gabbybernstein.com/
Growth Mindset and self-confidence
Perfectionism as a flow blocker – Perfect doesn’t exist. No one is flawless. It can also cause overthinking and over analysis.
He tries to look at 3 things in his coaching – The psychology, the actions, and the habits.
- The Self Esteem and Confidence Mindset: The Mental Muscles You Can Conquer by Jonny Pardoe
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- Higher Status: The New Science of Success and Achievement by Jason Capital
- The Confidence Gap: A Guide to Overcoming Fear and Self-Doubt by Russ Harris
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: 30th Anniversary Edition – by Steven Covey
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.